March 19, 2009

I apologize to those of you that actually read this; once again, it's been far too long.

I'm home for Spring Break, and I leave for Atlanta to see dad and the younger sibs tomorrow. I'm exited, I feel like I don't see them enough. The drive is a little daunting (dad really does this twice a month?!) but aside from that I'm looking forward to it.

The job hunt. I have gotten rejected from all the book agents I contacted, as well as very nearly all the jobs for which I have applied. I feel like I'm just grasping at air. No one is hiring--what am I supposed to do? I'm just so frustrated. What does it even mean for me to have worked as hard as I did? I'm leaving college with a degree in English and Communication. I should have majored in something else. Or...I don't know. I don't know.

On another note, St. Patrick's Day was fabulous. I went out with some DDD Alumnae...we started at 4 and finished at 1am. I love holidays! I ran into a ton of people I knew, too, which is always a good time.

Also--Obama on Leno. I love my president.

No comments: