December 08, 2008

So far, so good

I got selected for Alternative Spring Break to Boston! It's going to be cold, but at least it'll be a great time. My "try everything because you're a senior and when the hell else will you get to do this kind of thing" plan so far is going pretty damned well. I got into The Vagina Monologues. I got selected for ASB. I am pretty happy about both developments.

The case of TVM seems to be a pretty fun bunch of girls, so I'm looking forward to getting to know all of them, and then immediately after that's over, it'll be time to turn over to my ASB Trip.

Then, it'll be time for spring quarter craziness! :D

...For now, it's finals week, and I'm going to a bar. No worries, all I have tomorrow is to turn in a paper (which is done) and proctor an exam for the Communication class that I "TA."

Holler?

No comments: